Friday, June 25, 2010

A note about comments

I've changed the settings on this blog to require my approval of each comment before it is posted.  This is not meant to discourage anyone from commenting.  Nor it is an attempt to exercise editorial control.  I did this because I have been bombarded with spam comments containing suspicious-looking hyperlinks.  I delete them whenever I see them, but that doesn't seem to discourage the perpetrators from trying again.

If you try to post a comment and don't see it right away, this is why.  I will approve all non-spam comments, but it may take 24 hours before you see it.

1 comment:

  1. Philip

    I know there is logically quite an interval between posts. I suppose you could always tempt us by raising an issue on your next to-be-posted deal by posing a question:...what would you do in 4S if they lead a club at you?
    Etc.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete